SAP Sales Manager, Malaysia
Expectations and Tasks:
- Taking over-responsible for the acquisition of new customers by using of own professional network and cbs sales channels
- Driving the development and management of existing client base in the region
- Foster cbs relationship with clients by professional account management
- Development cbs to clients’ “Preferred Supplier” and trusted advisory
- Generating and developing leads, opportunities and proposals in collaboration with the regional management team
- Nurture and extent our partner network through-out the region
- Hunt & nurture new clients
- Strategize and manage the full sales cycle of new potential clients
- Prospect the market of medium-sized businesses in search of SAP sales opportunities
- Understand strategies, business objectives and client needs in order to propose services in line with these strategies, objectives and needs
- Build commercial offers and respond to RFPs
- Negotiate and conclude sales
- Maintain relationships with the SAP sales team
WE: That’s us
- SAP quality leader with a great team of passionate consultants
- Strong personalities that are fair, open, and respectful to each other.
- Strong international & progression opportunities
- Attractive and competitive salary and package.
ME: This is you
- An analytical and problem-solving consultant with the desire to develop your own skills and talents.
- An eloquent and extroverted person happy to support our pre-sales cycle.
- Passionate and determined while appreciating teamwork.
- Willing to take over responsibility and to make decisions.
- Able to lead a small team, with strong social and communication skills.