Expectations and Tasks:
- Deliver SAP programs and projects, e. g. rollout activities within the Asia-Pacific region, ideally being able to support the team on business process and functional level if required.
- Support the acquisition of new customers and drive the development of existing clients, thereby being engaged in pre-sales activities supported by the functional and technical team.
- Support the regional management team to develop and implement further strategies accelerating growth in the region.
WE: That’s us
- Working with a SAP quality leader with a great team of passionate consultants.
- Strong international exposure & progression opportunities.
- Strong personalities that are fair, open, and respectful to each other.
- Attractive and competitive salary and package.
- A company that continuously spends more than 6% of its revenue in the education of its employees.
ME: This is you
- An analytical and problem-solving individual with the desire to develop your own skills and talents.
- An eloquent and extroverted person happy to support our sales and pre-sales cycle.
- Passionate and determined while appreciating teamwork.
- Willing to take over responsibility and to make decisions.
- Able to lead a small team, with strong social and communication skills.