Here’s what awaits you at cbs – Expectations and Tasks:
Join a global landscape transformation powerhouse:
- Write technical documentation and test scripts.
- Be responsible for a team of developers involving tasks such as team supervision, guidance, the definition of work packages, coordination and controlling tasks within internal projects.
- Be a lead part within the software development cycle as development coordinator, to participate in tasks such as the establishment of development guidelines, and documentation standards, quality assurance, coaching of junior colleagues and communication to project managers and functional counterparts.
- Collaboration with the onsite team.
- Work independently and organize one’s tasks.
- Coach colleagues in functional, technical, and methodic topics.
- Sharing knowledge and experience with the colleagues.
- Contribute to cbs best practices and methodologies.