Consulting excellence for world market leaders – this is what cbs stands for. We advise the world’s most amazing companies: renowned, highly innovative customers of the international manufacturing, pharma, life science, chemical, and automotive industry. We have a lot in common such as drive, values, and culture. At cbs you have a chance to develop into a highly skilled and dedicated consultant, as we aim to be the best, most innovative and reliable partner for our clients in our market.
Our excellent reputation among these hidden champions opens the doors for you to challenging projects with unique design opportunities. Become part of one of the best and most reliable consultancies and take advantage of a wide range of development opportunities. As a motivated employee, you can quickly take on responsibility and grow beyond yourself. You will meet colleagues who really want to make a difference and who stick together as a strong team. cbs is the place where experts grow and want to stay.
With over 1000 employees and its headquarter in Heidelberg Germany, cbs has successfully established itself as a global player with 22 office locations in Europe, US and Asia. At present, our local cbs team in Spain together with global cbs consulting is working internationally on projects for our clients.
We are now looking for an SAP Senior Consultant (f/m/d) with focus on S/4HANA Finance & Controlling (SAP FI/CO). This is an attractive role for consultants with an entrepreneurial, hands-on attitude and an international and customer-oriented mindset who appreciate a team-oriented culture. This role enables you to work in S/4HANA projects and deepen your theoretical and practical SAP knowledge.
We are looking for Senior consultant (3+ years experience) with SAP consulting and SAP ECC or S/4 Hana implementations experience.
Expectations and Tasks:
- Solution-oriented process consulting for international companies
- Conception, design, and implementation of enterprise solutions with focus on SAP FI/CO and Finance processes
- Working in SAP projects with newest SAP technologies and an international consulting team cbs proven project methodologies, templates, and tools to support your work
- Extending your knowledge by firsthand experience in SAP best practices and expertise in consulting by 1:1 mentoring
- Individual trainings, certifications, and an attractive salary package
- Nice colleagues and to be part of international team and working in one global organization
- Be a member of cbs competence center team of your SAP area to share, support and learn with your colleagues
Qualifications and Skills:
- Practical experience in SAP with a focus on SAP FI/CO. Experience with related modules are beneficial
- Profound knowledge in Finance and Controlling processes
- Consulting experience, including solution design, build, testing, documentation and training etc. project activities
- SAP ERP project work experience. S/4 HANA project experience is beneficial
- University degree in Business administration, (business) informatics, mechanical engineering, logistics or comparable qualification
- An analytical and problem-solving mindset with the desire to develop your own skills and talents
- Passionate and determined while appreciating teamwork
- Target and customer-oriented mindset, team player but capable for independent work
- High presentation and communication skills in English, Spanish and German language skills are beneficial
- Willingness to travel from time to time to Switzerland or customer project location´s
- Continues training possibilities
- Private health insurance
- Tax benefit for restaurants and public transportation
- Team events & Competence Center events
- Variable bonus payments
- Good equipment:
- Lenovo Notebooks
- ergonomic office desks
- coffee, water, fruits and cookies
- flexible working hours
Do you believe you would be a good fit?
We’d love to hear from you! Don’t hesitate to contact us by phone, email (email@example.com) or LinkedIn. We look forward to receiving your application documents, which should include your résumé (along with project descriptions), salary expectations, and references.