Consulting excellence for world market leaders – this is what cbs stands for. We advise the world’s most amazing companies: renowned, highly innovative customers of the international manufacturing, pharma, life science, chemical, and automotive industry. We have a lot in common such as drive, values, and culture. At cbs you have a chance to develop into a highly skilled and dedicated consultant, as we aim to be the best, most innovative and reliable partner for our clients in our market.
Our excellent reputation among these hidden champions opens the doors for you to challenging projects with unique design opportunities. Become part of one of the best and most reliable consultancies and take advantage of a wide range of development opportunities. As a motivated employee, you can quickly take on responsibility and grow beyond yourself. You will meet colleagues who really want to make a difference and who stick together as a strong team. cbs is the place where experts grow and want to stay.
For our Barcelona location, we are looking for experienced SAP Authorizations Specialist (f/m/d) to become part of our experts team.
Expectations and Tasks:
- Analysis, design, and harmonization of (existing) roles and authorizations concepts as part of implementation project teams.
- Problem solving in user access provisioning activities
- Analyzing and troubleshooting authorization issues
- Documentation of (existing) authorization concepts
- Support of role testing during implementation phases
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 3 years SAP authorizations administration experience
- Experience with the creation, modification and maintenance of SAP authorization roles following highest state-of-the-art system security standards.
- Experience troubleshooting errors and access incidents regarding user provisioning and permissions.
- Ideally, advanced knowledge in at least one SAP module
- Ability to work in interdisciplinary, remotely coordinated teams: team-oriented work spirit in an international environment.
- Must have: excellent English skills (both verbal and written)
- Have positive attitude, energy and willingness to learn new areas and drive to make it happen
- A team player who has the ability to motivate others, making it fun while getting the job done.
- Continues training possibilities
- Private health insurance
- Tax benefit for restaurants and public transportation
- Team events & Competence Center events
- Variable bonus payments
- Good equipment:
- Lenovo Notebooks
- ergonomic office desks
- coffee, water, fruits and cookies
- flexible working hours
Do you believe you would be a good fit?
We’d love to hear from you! Don’t hesitate to contact us by phone, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or LinkedIn. We look forward to receiving your application documents, which should include your résumé (along with project descriptions), salary expectations, and references.