Consulting excellence for world market leaders – this is what cbs stands for. We advise the world’s most amazing companies: renowned, highly innovative customers of the international manufacturing, pharma, life science, chemical, and automotive industry. We have a lot in common such as drive, values, and culture. At cbs you have a chance to develop into a highly skilled and dedicated consultant, as we aim to be the best, most innovative and reliable partner for our clients in our market.
Our excellent reputation among these hidden champions opens the doors for you to challenging projects with unique design opportunities. Become part of one of the best and most reliable consultancies and take advantage of a wide range of development opportunities. As a motivated employee, you can quickly take on responsibility and grow beyond yourself. You will meet colleagues who really want to make a difference and who stick together as a strong team. cbs is the place where experts grow and want to stay.
As an international management consultancy, cbs Corporate Business Solutions specializes in global business solutions for industrial companies. In application support, we support our customers as a solution provider throughout the entire lifecycle of an SAP system landscape, in project and operational phases. We are currently looking for experienced Inhouse Consultants (m/f/d) with a focus on SAP FI/CO to further expand our business im Croatia.
- Implement complex requirements within the customizing of Financials & Controlling (FI/CO)
- Apply project related or demand-based adjustments of the SAP standards regarding FI/CO
- AnalyzeFI/CO related technical application problems in detail and in search of sources of errors (and their solutions)
- Process, track and solve 3rd level support tickets.
- Work in close coordination with our customers and create customer fitting specifications for the technical implementation
- Expand your skillset regarding SAP Finance & Controlling constantly
- Several years of working experience in the IT supervision of SAP FI or SAP CO projects including customizing
- Skills in adjacent modules and in the field of Finance & Controlling
- Experience in the processing of support requests (incidents, changes, and service requests)
- Desirable: experience in dealing with Fiori applications relevant to the area and knowledge of SAP interface technology (e.g., SAP ALE/IDocs, EDI, etc.) and SAP programming (debugging)
- Heavily service-oriented way of working.
- We presume an independent, proactive and at the same time team-oriented way of working
- Very good English skills
- Willingness to travel for occasional customer visits, company events, trainings, etc.
- Hybrid way of work, flexibility in terms of presence (combination of remote work and office days)
Do you believe you would be a good fit?
We’d love to hear from you! Don’t hesitate to contact us by phone, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or LinkedIn. We look forward to receiving your application documents, which should include your résumé (along with project descriptions), salary expectations, and references.