Consulting excellence for world market leaders – this is what cbs stands for. We advise the world’s most amazing companies: renowned, highly innovative customers of the international manufacturing, pharma, life science, chemical, and automotive industry. We have a lot in common such as drive, values, and culture. At cbs you have a chance to develop into a highly skilled and dedicated consultant, as we aim to be the best, most innovative and reliable partner for our clients in our market.
Our excellent reputation among these hidden champions opens the doors for you to challenging projects with unique design opportunities. Become part of one of the best and most reliable consultancies and take advantage of a wide range of development opportunities. As a motivated employee, you can quickly take on responsibility and grow beyond yourself. You will meet colleagues who really want to make a difference and who stick together as a strong team. cbs is the place where experts grow and want to stay.
With over 1000 employees and its headquarter in Heidelberg Germany, cbs has successfully established itself as a global player with 22 office locations in Europe, US and Asia. At present, our local cbs team is together with global cbs consulting team is working internationally on projects for our clients in Finland and Europe. In order to be closer to our clients in Finland we have opened a cbs Finland office in January 2021 in Keilaniemi, Espoo and now we are looking for experienced and passionate SAP consultants to join our team.
In the environment of global SAP solutions, professional Master Data Management (MDM) is the basic prerequisite for sustainable and efficient solution operation. Used correctly, MDM is a powerful lever for standardization, streamlining and optimization of business processes, and cost reduction in global application management. With comprehensive expertise and specific services, we help our customers achieve higher data quality for master data and thus create the basis for achieving digitization goals.
We are now looking for an SAP Senior Consultant (f/m/d) with focus on SAP MDM / MDG. This is an attractive role for consultants with an entrepreneurial, hands-on attitude and an international and customer-oriented mindset who appreciate a team-oriented culture. This role enables you to work in S/4HANA projects and deepen your theoretical and practical SAP knowledge.
HERE IS WHAT AWAITS YOU:
- Solution-oriented process consulting for large and medium-sized industrial companies with a focus on master data management in the manufacturing industry
- Conception, design and implementation of enterprise solutions in the area of master data management using SAP MDG and other MDM products
- Implementation of projects in the area of S/4HANA and SAP Business Partner
- Participation for further development of concepts and strategies for the continuous improvement of cbs’ own master data products together with cbs MDM team
- Assumption of sub-project manager responsibility in the area of MDM in national and international SAP projects
- Execution of deployment and feasibility studies
- cbs proven project methodologies, templates, and tools to support your work
- Extending your knowledge by firsthand experience in SAP best practices and expertise in consulting by 1:1 mentoring
- Individual trainings, certifications, and an attractive salary package
- Nice colleagues and to be part of small local team, but working in one global organization
- Be a member of cbs competence center team of your SAP area to share, support and learn with your colleagues
HERE IS THE PROFILE THAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- (Several years of) experience in the end-to-end implementation of MDM solutions ideally with the inclusion of appropriate tools such as SAP MDG or other leading MDM technologies and solutions
- Good knowledge in the area of data quality, data cleansing and data harmonization/consolidation
- Knowledge with SAP Business Partner would be an advantage
- Very good understanding of the entire value chain as well as the business and logistical interrelationships of a company
- (Several years of) experience in the area of Master Data Management or in the design and implementation of SAP ERP projects
- SAP ERP project work experience. S/4 HANA project experience is beneficial
- University degree in Business administration, (business) informatics, mechanical engineering, logistics or comparable qualification
- An analytical and problem-solving mindset with the desire to develop your own skills and talents
- Passionate and determined while appreciating teamwork
- Target and customer-oriented mindset, team player but capable for independent work
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in Finnish and English, German and Swedish language skills are beneficial
- Willingness to travel from time to time to Germany or customer project locations
- Based on your experience and own interest areas we are open for discussion to modify final job description towards future development areas as well
Do you believe you would be a good fit?
We’d love to hear from you! Don’t hesitate to contact us by phone, email (email@example.com) or LinkedIn. We look forward to receiving your application documents, which should include your résumé (along with project descriptions), salary expectations, and references.