Consulting excellence for world market leaders – this is what cbs stands for. We advise the world’s most amazing companies: renowned, highly innovative customers of the international manufacturing, pharma, life science, chemical, and automotive industry. We have a lot in common such as drive, values, and culture. At cbs you have a chance to develop into a highly skilled and dedicated consultant, as we aim to be the best, most innovative and reliable partner for our clients in our market.
Our excellent reputation among these hidden champions opens the doors for you to challenging projects with unique design opportunities. Become part of one of the best and most reliable consultancies and take advantage of a wide range of development opportunities. As a motivated employee, you can quickly take on responsibility and grow beyond yourself. You will meet colleagues who really want to make a difference and who stick together as a strong team. cbs is the place where experts grow and want to stay.
With over 1000 employees and its headquarter in Heidelberg Germany, cbs has successfully established itself as a global player with 22 office locations in Europe, US and Asia. At present, our local cbs team is together with global cbs consulting team is working internationally on projects for our clients in Finland and Europe. In order to be closer to our clients in Finland we have opened a cbs Finland office in January 2021 in Keilaniemi, Espoo and now we are looking for experienced and passionate SAP consultants to join our team.
We are now looking for an SAP Consultant (f/m/d) with focus on SAP MM / Material Management. This is an attractive role for consultants with an entrepreneurial, hands-on attitude and an international and customer-oriented mindset who appreciate a team-oriented culture. This role enables you to work in S/4HANA projects and deepen your theoretical and practical SAP knowledge.
We are looking for Consultant (2+ years experience) and Senior consultant (4+ years experience) with SAP consulting and SAP ECC or S/4 Hana implementations experience.
HERE IS WHAT AWAITS YOU:
- Solution-oriented process consulting for international companies
- Conception, design, and implementation of enterprise solutions with focus on SAP MM and purchase to pay processes
- Working in SAP projects with newest SAP technologies and an international consulting team
- cbs proven project methodologies, templates, and tools to support your work
- Extending your knowledge by firsthand experience in SAP best practices and expertise in consulting by 1:1 mentoring
- Individual trainings, certifications, and an attractive salary package
- Nice colleagues and to be part of small local team, but working in one global organization
- Be a member of cbs competence center team of your SAP area to share, support and learn with your colleagues
HERE IS THE PROFILE THAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Practical experience in SAP with a focus on SAP MM. Experience with related modules are beneficial
- Profound knowledge in Purchase to Pay (PTP) processes
- Consulting experience, including solution design, build, testing, documentation and training etc. project activities
- SAP ERP project work experience. S/4 HANA project experience is beneficial
- University degree in Business administration, (business) informatics, mechanical engineering, logistics or comparable qualification
- An analytical and problem-solving mindset with the desire to develop your own skills and talents
- Passionate and determined while appreciating teamwork
- Target and customer-oriented mindset, team player but capable for independent work
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in Finnish and English, German and Swedish language skills are beneficial
- Willingness to travel from time to time to Germany or customer project locations
Based on your experience and own interest areas we are open for discussion to modify final job description towards future development areas as well.
Do you believe you would be a good fit?
We’d love to hear from you! Don’t hesitate to contact us by phone, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or LinkedIn. We look forward to receiving your application documents, which should include your résumé (along with project descriptions), salary expectations, and references.