Consulting excellence for world market leaders – this is what cbs stands for. We advise the world’s most amazing companies: renowned, highly innovative customers of the international manufacturing, pharma, life science, chemical, and automotive industry. We have a lot in common such as drive, values, and culture. At cbs you have a chance to develop into a highly skilled and dedicated consultant, as we aim to be the best, most innovative and reliable partner for our clients in our market.
Our excellent reputation among these hidden champions opens the doors for you to challenging projects with unique design opportunities. Become part of one of the best and most reliable consultancies and take advantage of a wide range of development opportunities. As a motivated employee, you can quickly take on responsibility and grow beyond yourself. You will meet colleagues who really want to make a difference and who stick together as a strong team. cbs is the place where experts grow and want to stay.
As Application Support consultants, we serve as solution providers to our customer during an SAP landscape’s whole life cycle, both within projects and operating phases. To reinforce our team, we are looking for experienced (Senior) SAP MM/WM Consultant (m/f/d) within Application Management Support, full time, or part time.
- Implement complex requirements within the customizing of Material Management and Warehouse Management (MM/WM)
- Apply project related or demand-based adjustments of the SAP standards regarding MM/WM
- Analyze MM/WM related technical application problems in detail and in search of sources of errors (and their solutions)
- Process, track and solve 3rd level support tickets.
- Work in close coordination with our customers and create customer fitting specifications for the technical implementation
- Expand your skillset regarding SAP MM/WM (e.g., new SAP products, EWM and expansions) constantly
- Very good understanding of the whole value chain and of a business’s economical and logistical relations
- Industry experience in manufacturing companies
- Several years of working experience in the IT supervision of SAP MM or SAP WM projects including customizing
- Skills in adjacent modules and in the field of Extended Warehouse Management are advantageous
- Experience in the processing of support requests (incidents, changes, and service requests)
- Desirable: experience in dealing with Fiori applications relevant to the area and knowledge of SAP interface technology (e.g., SAP ALE/IDocs, EDI, etc.) and SAP programming (debugging)
- Heavily service-oriented way of working.
- We presume an independent, proactive and at the same time team-oriented way of working
- Very good English skills
- Willingness to travel for occasional customer visits, company events, trainings, etc.
- Hybrid way of work, flexibility in terms of presence (combination of remote work and office days)
Do you believe you would be a good fit?
We’d love to hear from you! Don’t hesitate to contact us by phone, email (email@example.com) or LinkedIn. We look forward to receiving your application documents, which should include your résumé (along with project descriptions), salary expectations, and references.