Consulting excellence for world market leaders – this is what cbs stands for. We advise the world’s most amazing companies: renowned, highly innovative customers of the international manufacturing, pharma, life science, chemical, and automotive industry. We have a lot in common such as drive, values, and culture. At cbs you have a chance to develop into a highly skilled and dedicated consultant, as we aim to be the best, most innovative and reliable partner for our clients in our market.
Our excellent reputation among these hidden champions opens the doors for you to challenging projects with unique design opportunities. Become part of one of the best and most reliable consultancies and take advantage of a wide range of development opportunities. As a motivated employee, you can quickly take on responsibility and grow beyond yourself. You will meet colleagues who really want to make a difference and who stick together as a strong team. cbs is the place where experts grow and want to stay.
Data Migration is your passion, you know SAP tables and structures inside out?
In our business area “Landscape Transformation” you can extend your professional skills. Together we find solutions for the complex transformation processes of our customers. We offer new possibilities for implementing transformation projects using our own standard software cbs ET Enterprise Transformer for SAP S / 4HANA®.
Landscape Transformation: data conversions, migration between SAP systems or from non-SAP to SAP – one of the main pillars of cbs.
For our Barcelona location, we are looking for a SAP Senior Consultant (m/f/d) Transformation & Data Migration with focus on Finance and Controlling. You will work in integrated projects together with our experienced Landscape Transformation consultants and build up an important delivery hub in Spain.
Expectations and Tasks:
- Analysis, conception and harmonization of business processes using an SLO approach
- Utilizing our standard software cbs ET Enterprise Transformer® for the transformation of SAP systems in the course of mergers & acquisitions, global harmonization especially in the area of accounting and consolidation of complex SAP and non-SAP landscapes
- Participate in the growth of the business unit “Landscape Transformation”
- Coach younger colleagues in functional, technical, and methodic topics
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 3 years SAP Functional Consultant experience with ABAP knowledge
- Interest in solving a combined business-technical challenge
- Experience in data migration (BODS, LSMW, Batch Input, DirectInput etc.) or comparable technical experience
- Ideally knowledge in SAP System Landscape Optimization
- Pleasure in project work in a national and international project environment
- Must have: Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Interest in new technologies and innovations around SAP
- Continues training possibilities
- Private health insurance
- Tax benefit for restaurants and public transportation
- Team events & Competence Center events
- Variable bonus payments
- Good equipment:
- Lenovo Notebooks
- ergonomic office desks
- coffee, water, fruits and cookies
- flexible working hours
Do you believe you would be a good fit?
We’d love to hear from you! Don’t hesitate to contact us by phone, email (email@example.com) or LinkedIn. We look forward to receiving your application documents, which should include your résumé (along with project descriptions), salary expectations, and references.