Staying on top of an ever changing business and regulatory tide
Join the trade community this November in Madrid to accelerate your knowledge. Learn how SAP user companies streamline and simplify compliance, reduce risk, automate cross-border operations and global trade functions with SAP GTS.
3 reasons why you should attend:
- A customer-led agenda, featuring best practices, tips, tricks and lessons learned from established SAP users
- Interactive break-out sessions allowing you to pose your questions to the experts and discuss those topics most relevant to your organization
- Networking – meet inspiring leaders and take the chance to connect with peers and experts from the GTS community
Our best practice: Exploring the Implementation of Sanctioned Party Screening in SAP GTS
Don´t miss our joint session on Nov 8th at 10:00 AM with Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA and learn how to implement and manage a compliant and efficient sanctioned party screening process in SAP GTS for various countries and systems.
It will cover the following topics:
- Implementation of sanctioned party screening for various countries and systems
- Diversion of screenings into separate legal regulations for different customer groups/departments
- Connecting SAP GTS to other systems for SPL screening
- Automated list upload
We´re looking forward to meeting you there.
Register now to save your ticket and be inspired by the business value of SAP Global Trade Solutions!
Filiz Kelly - Product Owner Customs & Export Control | Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
Jennifer Anhalt - Solution Architect | cbs
22 Parque Empresarial A-1, Salida 17
Madrid Alcobendas, Spain
Phone: +34 911 84 25 00