Since the launch of RISE with SAP, SAP has constantly updated and improved the platform. It’s getting new upgrades almost every once in a while to be more competent and efficient to work flexibly for everyone.
And RISE with SAP for industries is one of them.
SAP has released it for five industries to drive growth and revenue massively for the businesses and improve their overall feasibility. Each of them also comes with best practices, cloud applications, and business process intelligence to help you –
- Analyze business processes
- Improve the designs of your services, and
- Optimize your operational capabilities to boost your productivity
At this point, the packages include five initial industries: retail, consumer product, automotive, utilities, and IM&C (Industrial Machinery and Components). However, we have only a few pieces of information available on them besides only two.
This article will focus on them more and help you understand how they work. Our blog might be a little long and descriptive. Hence, if you’re confused about something or want to share your thoughts, don’t forget to let us know all about it in the comment section!
What is RISE with SAP?
RISE with SAP is a flexible solution offered by SAP to support all your business needs and requirements from a single place. With it, you can combine –
- Industry-next extensibility and practices
- Cloud ERP to take care of every organizational need
- Outcome-driven services from SAP partners
- Business and analytical process transformation
RISE with SAP is about innovating an organization and improving revenue growth, business model, etc. With it, you can manage sustainability through transparency and control of everything. It can also make you much more efficient than you were before.
RISE with SAP for the Consumer Products Industry
As the name implies, the consumer product industry is about managing customers and developing a deep, emotional connection with them.
And how can you do that?
Usually, most businesses make their operational capabilities consumer-friendly through automation and by offering customized market solutions. This, in turn, can boost the consumer experience eminently while feeling a sense of dependability on you too.
RISE with SAP, in this aspect, can help you drive innovation with –
1: SAP LBN (Logistics Business Network), Freight Collaboration Option
It can help you reduce the overall complexity related to transportation dramatically while helping you effectively manage logistics. Furthermore, you can also integrate a fleet system within your infrastructure to ensure that you are keeping track of everything.
2: SAP IBP (Integrated Business Planning), Sales and Operations
With it, you can move to a scenario-based planning model from a forecast-based model pretty efficiently. Furthermore, the what-if scenarios across your business can also help you learn or understand if there’s any disruption or anything affecting your supply chain.
3: SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management)
SAP EWM can help you manage high-volume warehouse operations effectively and help you implement complex supply chain logistics perfectly. It’ll also ease the distribution processes and deliver the ultimate control and visibility in your case.
4: SAP Transportation Management
SAP TM is all about improving your corporation’s transportation management system and maximizing the return efficiently. Furthermore, it can also accurately forecast shipment and demand volumes and ensure that you’re on the right path.
5: SAP LBN (Logistics Business Network)
SAP LBN can use all traceability operations and implement highly complex supply chain management procedures. Moreover, you might also use it to deliver pitch-perfect insights into the processing and provenance of food. It’s simple, easy to use, and effective.
If you can implement and use RISE with SAP effectively, improving your consumer experience by a mile will be easier. Here are some ways that you can do so.
- It can remove the overall complications of your system by engaging with whoever is responsible for your SLA, issue handling, and operations.
- It will help you connect across your company and collaborate with everyone to access the world’s largest business network, including the suppliers and logistics.
- It can also boost your responsiveness and agility by combining SAP BTP and S/4HANA Cloud efficiently. It, in turn, can drive business transformation quickly.
RISE with SAP for the Utility Industry
The Utility industry has been at the epicenter of a massive shift towards renewable energy and sustainability. In this case, RISE with SAP can help reduce the overall cost while ensuring that you are effectively meeting the ever-changing marketing demands.
Here is how you can drive your business innovation with it –
- With SAP Predictive Asset Insights, you can move to predictive maintenance from a reactive proceeding thanks to the usage of IoT.
- On the other hand, SAP Subscription Billing can automate and streamline your entire billing process and reduce the time required for these processes.
- SAP Asset Manager is about prolonging your assets’ lifecycle and improving the overall performance and reliability eminently.
If appropriately used, RISE with SAP can drive your business’s core value even more. Here’s what you need to know in this context –
- Increase cross-sell and upsell opportunities for your business and expand your portfolio regarding energy services extensively. It, in turn, will improve the number of revenue streams you currently have and make the most out of them.
- Improve your overall customer satisfaction, increase agility, reduce TCO, enhance your decision-making ability, and boost compliance effectively. It can also assist in decreasing emissions from operations to some extent.
- Enable autonomous and intelligent processes, lower costs, optimize your overall R&D expenditure, and achieve high revenue-conversion efficiency. Moreover, it might also increase your business’ asset utilization and uptime to some extent too.
The Bottom Line
If appropriately used, RISE with SAP can benefit your business’s sustainability. So it’s best to try using it as effectively as possible. Try to do a little bit of research on it, or if possible, make sure to practice how you will use it too.
The quicker you do it, the better!