Most industries such as retail, discrete manufacturing, logistics, F&B and even healthcare must deal with physical products and materials. Common problems such as over/ understocking, inaccurate data and poor forecasting can cause many pains.
With these cbs Fiori apps, you can design a more seamless experience for users to execute inventory management activities.
Post Goods Receipts (Purchase Order & Inbound Delivery)
This app helps record the receipt of goods from a supplier. When goods are delivered to a receiving location, such as a warehouse or production facility, the receiving personnel will verify that the goods received match the details specified in the purchase order and the inbound delivery.
This app is able to post goods receipts based on,
1. Purchase Orders (Transaction MIGO)
Good receipts posting for per order/ order item is possible on this app. It also includes data on specification of palletizing for WM posting too.
2. Inbound deliveries (Transaction VL31n)
For inbound delivery, Goods receipts posting per inbound delivery/ delivery item. There is a QM integration for posting to Q-stock and SU integration for Inbound delivery processes.
Accurate stock information in a warehouse is critical for inventory management, cost management, customer service, and planning and forecasting. It helps businesses to operate more efficiently, reduce costs, and improve customer satisfaction.
The Stock Information Application is able to display enhanced stock information for materials in plant / storage location. Stock overview MM based on transaction MMBE/MB52
- Can jump to WM detail view
- Display stock details down to storage bin level
Stock Transfer MM/ Inventory Transfer WM
When stock is transferred inside of a warehouse or to production, it is important to track the transfer to ensure that inventory records are accurate. By knowing what has been transferred, warehouse managers can update their inventory records to reflect the new stock levels.
This helps in maintaining inventory accuracy and avoiding stockouts or overstocking. Apart from inventory accuracy, optimizing shipping and logistics processes, and complying with regulations is essential as part of the process.
The application that tracks stock transferred out is able to,
- Produce a balance sheet transfer from MM of all types (MIGO)
- Able to transfer posting of special stocks
- Able to sort based on stock categories
- Relocation of different stock types within the warehouse
- Verification of withdrawal and shipment
- Display of multiple quant stock transfers per storage bin
All Three cbs Inventory Management Applications Works with An ERP System Without the Need for Complex Implementation Processes
There is a common consensus that a complex implementation project can lead to too much uncertainty and resources constraints, but with cbs Inventory Management SAP Fiori Applications, it doesn’t have to be this way.
There are use cases where existing customers have seen actual results and benefits. To list a few,
- Workers on the ground managing inventory now have an app that they can work directly with.
- No need for unnecessary paperwork, lowering risk of error.
- All posting done on the apps are done in real time, therefore stock information is always up to date.
- Does not require any native device to be implemented, which means it can run on any existing modern devices you are currently using (e.g. mobile phone and scanner devices).
- Most workers will not be required to be SAP trained as a SAP backend user.
With the above benefits, our customers notice fast return of investment (ROI) with its improved system performance and help ensure scalability. By optimizing storage utilization, organizations can be more efficient, productive, and agile in responding to changing business needs.
If you would like to learn more about our cbs Inventory Management Applications, speak with us today and our consultant can do a short demonstration to show how you can ensure efficient use of resources, reduces costs, and improves overall system performance for your inventory management processes.