Consulting excellence for world market leaders – this is what cbs stands for. We advise the world’s most amazing companies: renowned, highly innovative customers of the international manufacturing, pharma, life science, chemical, and automotive industry. We have a lot in common such as drive, values, and culture. At cbs you have a chance to develop into a highly skilled and dedicated consultant, as we aim to be the best, most innovative and reliable partner for our clients in our market.
Our excellent reputation among these hidden champions opens the doors for you to challenging projects with unique design opportunities. Become part of one of the best and most reliable consultancies and take advantage of a wide range of development opportunities. As a motivated employee, you can quickly take on responsibility and grow beyond yourself. You will meet colleagues who really want to make a difference and who stick together as a strong team. cbs is the place where experts grow and want to stay.
As an international management consultancy, cbs Corporate Business Solutions specializes in global business solutions for industrial companies. In application support, we support our customers as a solution provider throughout the entire lifecycle of an SAP system landscape, in project and operational phases. We are currently looking for experienced Inhouse Consultants (m/f/d) with a focus on SAP SD or SAP CS to further expand our business im croatia.
- 2nd and 3rd level support in the SAP Application & Support Team for SAP SD or SAP CS
- SPOC (Single-Point-of-Contact) for customer requests and responsible problem solver
- Implementation of new SAP functionalities, implementation of small requests, customizing adjustments, adjustments due to legal changes
- Project-related enhancement of SAP standard (reports, add-ons, user exits, BADls etc.)
- Collaboration in S/4 transformation projects at customers in our AMS (Applic
- Several years of consulting experience in the IT-side support of sales or service processes (SAP SD or CS) incl. customizing
- Knowledge of at least one related module (FI, CO, MM, WM/EWM, PP, PS, QM, PM)
- Basic technical knowledge in the areas of sales and logistics or in service processing
- First experience in coordinating smaller SAP projects and enthusiasm for (ITIL) support processes on 3rd level support level Experience in debugging and ideally knowledge in SAP programming ABAP and interface technology (e.g. SAP ALE / IDocs, EDI etc.)
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Interest in in-house and remote activities with willingness to travel occasionally
Do you believe you would be a good fit?
We’d love to hear from you! Don’t hesitate to contact us by phone, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or LinkedIn. We look forward to receiving your application documents, which should include your résumé (along with project descriptions), salary expectations, and references.