Business Intelligence & Analytics
The world of analytics is changing and becoming ever more complex. Technologies, user expectations, user behavior, working environments and business models are all changing in ever shorter cycles. New algorithms for predictions and machine learning are emerging. A wide range of options for using huge volumes of data are becoming a reality. Unrestricted access to data of all kinds is paving the way for new business models. Decision-makers need ever better decision-making aids through appropriate systems based on real-time data.
Analytics are indispensable for business success. Companies can react quickly to changing market conditions by anticipating them through predictive analysis. Decision-makers receive comprehensive insights for increasing profits and performance, can recognize problems and identify potential for process optimization. This requires appropriate business intelligence and analytics systems and strategies.
The 5 pillars of our expertise
- BI Target Landscape & Roadmap
- BI Transformation Advisory: Cloud vs OnPremise
- Best Practice Corporate BI Solutions
- Enterprise & Hybrid Architectures
- BW/4, BW on HANA
- Pioneers in SAP Datasphere
- BI Migration: BW on HANA – What’s Next
- S/4-Integration into new DWH-Design
- ETL Tools & Cloud Integration
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Embedded Analytics
- Self-Service scenarios
- Template Solutions & User Experience
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- AI & ML scenarios & SAP Integration
- SAP AI Core, HANA EML, Python
Facts & Figures
Team in Germany, Austria, Croatia and Malaysia
Average experience of 12 years
Close cooperation with SAP product management
50+ SAP BI Consultants
250+ SAP BI projects over the last 3 years
Rohde & Schwarz was faced with the challenge of migrating the existing BW system to a new version (current release BW/4HANA) for reporting and planning. The aim was to prepare the DWH system landscape for the upcoming S/4HANA conversion and the plant separation in the ERP system. The project also aimed to remove historical data models from the system and optimize the data models themselves.
- Global reporting toolbox for creating self-service reporting for the business
- Migration from BW on HANA to BW/4HANA
- Harmonized and optimized database and improvement of data quality
- Development and mapping of reporting requirements due to the plant carve-out
At GEA AG, cbs was able to set up the central data warehouse based on BW on HANA over several years. SAC and AfO are used at the front end. Among other things, numerous applications were created for central financial reporting.
In addition to BCS reporting, extensive planning applications were also implemented using BPC and SAC. Extensive reporting applications based on C4C and logistics data (based on >8 SAP source systems) were also implemented.
Machinery and plant Engineering