In today’s world, businesses must be highly agile and proactive to reach their audience and ensure increased revenue. Hence, if you keep working with the traditional or old business model, you will be consistently disrupted, no matter your approach.
Thus, if you want to step up in the business world, using RISE with SAP is a must. It’s a comprehensive offering of SAP that focuses solely on increasing the productivity and efficacy of your organization. It does so by proffering the essential SAP tools at a finger’s distance.
So, whether it’s about sending an invoice with a single click or making an operational activity instantly. Furthermore, it can also help you with or by –
- Implementing the industry’s next extensibility and practices
- Providing a capable cloud ERP to take care of your business requirements
- Offering outcome-driven services from SAP partners and SAP itself
But how does the adoption process of RISE with SAP work? Is there something specific you need to know about? Let’s get into it a little more.
RISE With SAP – The Basics
RISE with SAP usually focuses on helping an organization get started with a cloud-based solution. It might accelerate the core cloud adoption process by eliminating the requirement of extensive enterprise planning and much guesswork.
There are six essential components available in RISE with SAP that help with those above. These may include the following accordingly –
- SAP Business Network Starter Pack: It refers to a set of functional tools that helps a user connect with a trading partner working in a source-to-pay process.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Suite: It is the flagship ERP suite provided by SAP and will be quite helpful in taking care of your organizational data and finance.
- System Hosting: As S/4HANA runs on a cloud-based system, you must use an impeccable hosting app to support it. And that’s what System will offer to you.
- Embedded Tools and Services: As the name implies, this set of tools might assist you in analyzing a specific course of data and managing the same accordingly.
- SAP BTP: As a PaaS, RISE with SAP can help you evaluate your business and organizational procedures. You can also develop and integrate new apps at your ease.
Finally, Business Process Intelligence is yet another essential component of RISE with SAP, which can aid you in assessing various parts and designing or stimulating them.
In the next section, we will discuss how to adopt RISE with SAP and use it within the system infrastructure. So, let’s move on to it now.
Adoption RISE with SAP – How Do You Begin?
Although it’s technically easy, integrating RISE with SAP can be tricky. Thus, in this section, we have tried to simplify everything by describing it step-by-step.
Here’s how it usually proceeds.
1: Create a New Company.
Firstly, you must create an ‘existence’ of your organization within the RISE with SAP. And it can only be done by using the SAP GUI IMG tool. In this case, you will need to write the customizing transaction code (SPRO) within the command field and confirm it.
Once done, select ‘The SAP Reference IMG button’ and click the ‘+’ sign to expand the Enterprise Structure folder.’ Now, tap on the ‘Definition’ folder. After that, extend the ‘Financial Accounting’ folder again and open an activity called IMG there.
There will be a section here called ‘New Entry.’ Click on it, write your company’s name, and tap on ‘Confirm’ to create your ‘new company’ on RISE with the SAP platform.
2: Pre-Built Implementation Scenario.
Have you created a ‘new company’ already? Then, it’s time for you to go to the official site of SAP and tap on an option called ‘Maintenance Planner.’ It’ll redirect you to a window where you can open the ‘Plan for Cloud Integration Scenario.’
Double-click on it to open it.
Now, another new window will pop up on your screen. There will be much content written in that place. So, please be careful and read it till the end.
After you are done, open the ‘SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central with S/4HANA to monitor the details correctly. Or you can move to the next step and…
3: Create a Customized Field.
You must open SAP S/4HANA again alongside the Fiori Launchpad for this step. You will need both of these to ensure that you are creating the correct customized field.
If you had previously created an account here, all you need to do is put your username and password in there. However, if there’s nothing available, create an account. You must jot down your username and ensure you have written a unique password.
Anyway, after you’ve opened your account and logged into it, click on the Custom Fields and Logic option. Then, tap on the ‘create a new field’ section again.
It’ll help you create a customized application for your account that can be integrated into an existing system you’ve been using.
The Project-Ready Mindset of RISE with SAP
RISE with SAP, albeit pretty easy to use, is quite comprehensive and, thus, can benefit an organization. Here are a few examples of how it can help you out.
- You can get insights into your organization’s readiness by using the Cloud Mindset Assessment tool. It will make it even easier for you to adapt to a new cloud solution.
- With SAP Activate Methodology, you can get different deliverables, tasks, and phases. These can guide you through the entire implementation process efficiently.
- SAP Cloud ALM can support managing or maintaining the lifecycle of the APIs integrated into your organizational ecosystem.
Apart from these, SAP S/4HANA Cloud Release is available here, which can help a company offer a smooth upgrade to the new Cloud Release system.
Adopting or implementing RISE with SAP in your system might seem like a walk in the park, but it’s not. So, if you are looking for assistance or help, it might be best to go for a consulting service. They can both verbally and technically help you with the entire process.