Unlock the full potential of your processes with the cbs process improvement framework!
It provides answers to the most important questions:
• What are my most important or critical processes, and how do I identify them?
• How can I improve my processes? Where do I start to optimize them?
• How is my company performing in comparison to my competitors?
• What is the best approach to improve my processes?
• Do I have a complete understanding and in-depth knowledge of my process flows?
• Are my processes too complex?
We guide you with your framework from finding the best improvement approach to implementing and monitoring the optimised processes. Our process improvement framework is combing reliable approaches of Six Sigma, Lean principles and, iterative continual improvement process (CIP), state-of-the-art methods and tools to unlock the full optimisation potential successfully. Our process analysis is delivering the answers to identify the processes with the most optimisation potential. We identify critical processes, prioritise them, identify pain points, and start a root cause analysis with in-depth system analysis and process mining. Moreover, we compare processes by benchmarking and evaluate process improvement potentials regarding business benefits, efficiency, innovation and simplification potential.