Decision-making-tools and background information on future-proof SAP software design for cross-border logistics.
SAP reengineered foreign-trade processing in S/4HANA’s „international trade”-section. From a technical perspective known SD-FT tables, programmes, exits, transaction codes, etc. became obsolete.
And yet, SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) remains available as the central foreign-trade platform – but a satellite SAP system.
So we are facing the question how companies should position themselves to ensure they run a future-proof and efficient foreign trade solution
The Webinar is free of charge and will be held in English language.
You don´t have time? Register anyways, you´ll receive a link to the recording afterwards.
- The new foreign-trade functionalities already delivered with S/4HANA “international trade”
- And which features/processes we are (still) missing in S/4HANA
- How SAP GTS is positioned in the future
- Which system-landscape suits your business to successfully map foreign-trade processes future-proof.
- Which process-based decision-matrix may help you to choose an appropriate software tool.
- How foreign trade topics should be integrated in S/4HANA project/program planning
Thomas Marx - Consulting Director