SAP DI, also known as Data Intelligence, is a data management solution that can help you to manage data and the implementation part. That’s why it’s considered as the data orchestration center or layer of SAP. Apart from the aforementioned, it also has the ability to transform distributed data while offering vital insights and improving an organization’s scalability.
Who Should Use SAP Data Intelligence Cloud?
Almost every organization out there can and should use SAP Data Intelligence Cloud. But it’s more important for people who are dealing with a massive amount of data flow altogether.
For example –
- A restaurant chain can use data intelligence to categorize the bottlenecks and troubles related to their industry. They may also find various issues associated with the kitchen and highlight popular dishes. This way, they can do their marketing accordingly.
- A business operating in the eCommerce industry, on the other hand, can use SAP Data Intelligence to learn more about its audience. It will help them understand when is the best time to shop or what features people find more convenient.
- An organization like Uber might use the technology in order to locate all of their cars and vehicles. This may also make it easier for them to optimize the routes and make it a better experience for both the driver and the rider.
SAP Data Intelligence Cloud can be highly beneficial for an organization, no matter how you are using it. So, without any further ado, let’s learn a little more about that.
The Benefits of SAP Data Intelligence Cloud
As a tool supporting data fabric implementations, SAP Data Intelligence Cloud can proffer an excellent and comprehensive data management solution to everyone.
Here is how it can benefit your cause.
1: Proffer the Distributed Data Intelligently
Collecting the “right sort of data” can be difficult in its own accord. Nonetheless, if you want to get more out of it, it will be important for you to evaluate it properly. With SAP Data Intelligence Cloud, you can do both efficiently without any stopgap.
In addition to that, you can also offer all of your employees or users relevant, contextual, and intelligent insights throughout the IT landscape.
2: Better Analytics and Insights
In SAP Data Intelligence Cloud, you can use an advanced and augmented statistical approach to advance visualized perspective and predictive analytics. In this case –
- Advanced simulations can allow you to predict the potential outcomes of an action. In addition, you can also automate the data processing system instead of creating an app every now and then.
- With better and more insightful analytics, you’ll also be able to accelerate innovation in a more efficient and productive manner. Smart usage of the data in hand will also make it easier for you to perform extensive planning with a goal in mind.
Besides, the more information you have regarding your organization and consumer base, the easier it will be for you to understand their moves. This way, you can develop their services in a customer-friendly manner while keeping your productivity high.
3: Connect and Orchestrating
With SAP Data Intelligence Cloud, you can connect with almost all of the data assets that are currently available in your company. It can include both the structured and unstructured data.
This, in turn, will make it easier for you to ensure that you are using the right sort of data for marketing purposes. If needed, you can also orchestrate complex business data for a better and seamless movement in the market. The data can be used across businesses accordingly.
The Other Advantages of SAP Data Cloud Intelligence
Apart from the aforementioned, the other benefits of SAP Data Cloud Intelligence can include the following accordingly –
- A data scientist is needed to develop AI/ML model via Python / R programming language)
- SAP Data Cloud Intelligence supports almost all kinds of open-source technologies. It may include – Python, Jupyter, Apache Spark, and TensorFlow.
- It can profile, index, and classify whatever business data you have automatically while helping you identify new and valuable assets. However, the focus will be on quality.
In addition to this, it can also proffer an enterprise data catalog to you to increase the visibility and availability of metadata. So, if needed, you can turn these into important data insights and ensure that everything is in the right order. This way, you can find whatever you need without any issues. Also, it will be easier for you to gain the relevant outcomes efficiently.
Are There Any Disadvantages Associated with It?
Fortunately, albeit being a new idea in the market, SDIC doesn’t come with any massive issues at all. However, there are still some factors that might make it a little challenging for you.
Here’s what it may include –
- SAP Data Intelligence Cloud can be quite expensive. And, if you haven’t integrated it properly, it will be almost impossible for you to get the benefits we have stated above.
- The integration procedure, especially in a non-SAP environment, can be difficult. It’ll be even more difficult if it’s not being done by any professional.
These disadvantages or challenges aren’t truly ground-breaking. Therefore, it might not take a lot of work to take care of them. In some cases, just hiring a specialist will be enough too.
The Bottom Line
No matter how you look at it, using SAP Data Intelligence Cloud will be highly beneficial for any organization. Thus, if possible, make sure to begin the implementation process today. The quicker you are, the better the entire process will unfold.
In any case, that will be all for this blog. If you want to know anything else, leave a comment below. We will try to help you out in any way we can.