- Olaf Grauel CFO / Member of the Executive Board
- 25 years of cbs
- Opening of cbs Freiburg
- Opening of cbs Austria office in Vienna
- cbs E-invoice Cloud used to process more than 2,000,000 documents
- cbs Web relaunch
- J. Remmert joins the Executive Board
Lorenz Praefcke becomes CEO of cbs Americas
- Revenue > € 90 million, employees > 500
- cbs completes world’s largest SAP S/4HANA transformation project for Viessmann
- cbs s.m.a.r.t. Portfolio
- SAP & cbs: Selective Data Transition to S/4HANA
- Launch of ET Software License Program
- Salesforce connection available as a product / cbsCX ISV Package
- Relocation to new headquarters in Bahnstadt Heidelberg. Opening of cbs Rhein-Main.
- First SAP Community Conference cbs ONE.CON. The event is held at the Print Media Academy Heidelberg
- Opening of US outposts in Denver & Detroit
- Foundation of cbs CX – Salesforce consulting
- Launch of cbs MDV Master Data Validation
- Oliver Dorsner & Markus Geib join the cbs Executive Board
- Revenue exceeds € 80 million and employees surpass the 300 mark. Record revenue growth
Foundation of cbs Americas (HQ: Philadelphia)
Opening of Technology Center in Malaysia (KL)
Establishment of the Digital Solution Center in Barcelona
- Opening of cbs Bautzen
- World’s first standard software for SAP S/4HANA Transformation
Enterprise Transformation 4.0 with comprehensive solution cbs ET for SAP S/4HANA®
- cbs adds Salesforce to its consulting portfolio
SMA SmartFuture – global SAP CRM is replaced by Salesforce
- Revenue exceeds € 50 million.
- Me-We employer branding campaign
- Groundbreaking ceremony for Heidelberg headquarters
- Foundation of the HANA & UX business unit
- 20 years of cbs – the company celebrates its anniversary with 200 employees on Majorca.
- Official launch of the E-invoice world cloud (at the time still NFe-as-a-service or Latam Cloud)
Development of SAP-based cloud solutions (cbs E-Invoice World Cloud, cbs GTS Cloud)
- Launch cbs S/4HANA Transition Program
- First big US project – ONE Finance
- SAP certified Provider of Application Management Services
- Participation in initiative SAP Platform Development Accelerator for SAP HANA Cloud Platform with the cbs E/A Enterprise Analyzer
- Stefan Risse joins the cbs Executive Board
- cbs employee numbers surpass 200 for the first time.
- cbs becomes a member of the International Association for SAP Partners e.V. (IA4SP)
- Market launch of SAP S/4HANA: cbs as a pioneer in conception, test, and customer projects
- Acquisition of leogistics GmbH
The Hamburg-based SAP partner and specialist in logistics and supply chain management (SCM) further expands cbs’ SAP solution offering.
- Foundation of cbs Singapore
- Official market launch of ET for S/4HANA
- Launch of the GTS Academy
- cbs welcomed into SAP Validated Expertise program for Landscape Transformation
- cbs uses SAP in a cloud environment for the first time
- Participation in SAPPHIRE USA with partner Abeam Consulting
- cbs Enterprise Transformer – launch at the annual DSAG conference 2012
- M-cbs extended with Enterprise Transformations
- Opening of cbs Stuttgart.
- Establishment of the GTS business unit
- Revenue exceeds € 20 million.
- SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions (RDS)
- cbs establishes the SLT (System Landscape Transformation) business unit.
- Rainer Wittwen joins the Executive Board at cbs.
- First international BI project
- Launch of the cbs PI adapter for AS2 and EDIFACT under Open Source license (OPI2) on Sourceforge
- World first go-live of SAP GTS 8.0: global export compliance platform as standardized corporate solution
- Holger Scheel joins the Executive Board
- Central integration platform: Successful rollout of SAP NetWeaver PI for a global energy and petroleum company
- Support is added to the cbs portfolio as a permanent consulting service
- Establishment of international partner management
- Branch office opened in Hamburg
- Foundation of cbs Switzerland
- cbs4DI Excellence solutions: SAP Best Practice for the manufacturing industry
- First major complete GTS project in the Netherlands.
- This customer project is used as the technical basis for the subsequently launched cbs E-Invoice World Cloud
- cbs becomes SAP Special Expertise Partner for SAP GTS, Manufacturing & High Tech, SAP NetWeaver PI, PLM, SCE
- cbs awarded contract for global rollout program (new global process template, international rollout) at a market-leading industrial company
- 100 employees.
- The product DMF (Data Migration Framework) and SHC (Standardization, Harmonization, Consolidation) tool is published
- cbs provides SAP user companies with a proprietary EDI solution based on the SAP NetWeaver exchange infrastructure.
- M-cbs template published for template rollouts
- Merger with Materna GmbH.
As an internationally positioned management consultancy, cbs now also represents the consulting and SAP expertise of the Materna group.
- Opening of the Dortmund branch office, under the management of Stefan Risse
- Relocation to new offices in Heidelberg. The company now operates two data centers.
- cbs celebrates its 10-year anniversary with all employees on Majorca.
- SAP Special Expertise Partnership SAP NetWeaver Exchange Infrastructure
- cbs Fit for Future event on SAP NetWeaver
- cbs becomes a member of DSAG e.V. (the German-speaking SAP User Group)
- Development of the M-cbs project methodology
- Complete implementation of the SAP Business Suite (all components) for a major Mexican oil company in cooperation with SAP
- Revenue exceeds € 10 million for the first time.
- Establishment of the Basis business unit.
- First customer event: cbs Fit for Future
- Workforce grows to 50 employees over two locations
- Portfolio expansion and establishment of the business units BI, CRM, SCM, and BIT
- ERP template development for major pharmaceutical company’s European rollout. APAC and Americas follow in the subsequent years. The system becomes the industry standard.
- R/2-R/3 migration, development of an integrated process architecture for 5 business areas and companies of the world’s biggest automotive supplier.
- Holger Scheel becomes Head of Corporate Sales & Marketing and develops the cbs logo that is still used today.
- cbs welcomes graduates onto its first trainee program. Many of these graduates are now in top management positions at cbs.
- The biggest R2-R3 migration in the mechanical engineering industry!
- Training adopted as a key pillar of cbs. First ever cbs Consultants’ Day with 18 consultants
- cbs enters a team of employees into the Heidelberg marathon for the first time
- Development and implementation of a global, distributed R/3 system architecture. To facilitate this, cbs sets up a global architecture team for corporate customers.
- microsap is rebranded cbs Corporate Business Solutions.
- The name Corporate Business Solutions reflects the cbs’ unique and continued focus on enterprise-wide business solutions
- The new logo represents the five phases of M-cbs project methodology; a methodology that remains central to all cbs projects today.
- Launch of the first cbs website.
- Revenue exceeds € 1 million for the first time.
- Establishment of the SAP Basis business unit.
- First SLT projects in the form of R/2-R/3 migrations
- First move to Heidelberg offices (Tullastrasse). Branch office opened in Munich.
- In 1995, former SAP consultants, Harald Sulovsky and Tarek Kramer, establish the company microSAP as an independent SAP corporate consultancy for international industrial companies.
- First office in Rauenberg.
- The company’s focus is global digital business process solutions and complete SAP R/3 implementations
- First global ONE system/ONE client solution in manufacturing industry with rollout to 24 countries