With high speed and maximum added value to S/4 HANA
Organizations are reluctant to implement S/4 HANA from scratch (greenfield) as such programs requires full business attention and IT commitment besides sufficient funding. On the other side, an upgrade (brownfield) to S/4 HANA might not generate the business value-add/benefits as processes and data structures remain the same. Applying the Selective S/4 HANA Migration approach allows organizations to execute relevant changes during the S/4 HANA transition without touching proven solutions in your existing system environment.
In our Webinar, you will experience the major differences between the migration approaches and how structures, business objects, master and transactional data can be migrated to S/4 HANA.
This webinar is free of charge, will be held in English and in SGT/MYT timezone.
You don´t have time? Register anyways and you will get the recordings afterwards via email.
- SAP S/4HANA Transformation – Prerequisites and To-Dos
- Review of Transformation Approaches: Greenfield, Brownfield or Selective S/4 HANA Migration approach
- S/4HANA Transformation – SAP Standard vs. cbs ET Enterprise Transformer
- cbs Enterprise Transformer – Features & Technology
- Transformation in Practice – Success Stories
Yee Peng Nah - Senior Manager